Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016 Views: 8
From the OhioLINK FAQs page ...
Renewals can be made within 7 days of the due date. You can renew OhioLINK books online, up to 6 times, as long as another user has not requested the item. Here's how:
- Log into your library record/account from your local library catalog
- Click on “# items currently checked out”
- Sort by Due Date to see what's due soon
- Select the items you want to renew
- Click on “renew selected items”
- Watch to see the system display successful renewals or a message that not all items were renewed. Return those items and order another copy.
Non-book items can be renewed up to 3 times as long as no hold from another patron has been placed on them. If you have problems renewing OhioLINK books, please contact AU Library at 419-289-5400 (ext 5400).