Answered By: Diane Schrecker Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 5
Answered By: Diane Schrecker
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 5
Yes. Items may be renewed providing the owning institution allows for renewals. You may renew:
- In person: Ashland University Library or Seminary Library (ATS)
- By phone: AU Library 419-289-5400 or Seminary Library 419-289-5159
- Online: Before the item is due using My Library Account.
Need help renewing online?
- Enter your name and 7 digit AU ID number, click submit
- Click the "items checked out link" to view your record.
- Renew all or renew selected items.
- Select 'yes' to proceed.
- Check to see that your items have been renewed.
- Be sure to make note of the new due date.