Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 3
Answered By: Judi Humphrey
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 3
Fines for SearchOhio materials are:
- 50 cents per day for overdue SearchOhio items
- Items returned after being billed, and/or are more than 30 days late, will incur a $50 fee.
- Items that are lost, destroyed, or are not returned will be subject to SearchOhio fees.
- All library patrons, including students, faculty, and staff, are subject to SearchOhio fines and replacement costs.
- SearchOhio policies, fines, and charges are determined by their consortiums and can no be waived or negotiated.
Questions? Contact Us
Main Desk, Circulation
419-289-5400, ext 5400
Head of Circulation & Reserves