Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 9
Answered By: Judi Humphrey
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 9
Fines for OhioLINK materials are:
- 50 cents per day for overdue OhioLINK items
- Items returned after being billed, and/or are more than 30 days late, will incur a $50 fee.
- Items that are lost, destroyed, or are not returned will be subject to OhioLINK fees.
- All library patrons, including students, faculty, and staff, are subject to OhioLINK fines and replacement costs.
- OhioLINK policies, fines, and charges are determined by their consortiums and can no be waived or negotiated.
Visit the OhioLINK FAQs page for additional information.