Answered By: Judi Humphrey
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022     Views: 43

Yes.  Stop at the circulation desk, library main floor, and request dry erase board supplies for use in the library study rooms. We have sets with marker(s) and an eraser available to check out.

Questions? Contact Us

AU Library
Main Desk, Circulation
419-289-5400, ext 5400

Judi Humphrey
Head of Circulation & Reserves