Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022 Views: 36
Answered By: Judi Humphrey
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022 Views: 36
Renew your SearchOhio items using My Library Account:
- Log into your library record/account
- Click on “# items currently checked out”
- Sort by Due Date to see what's due soon
- Select the items you want to renew
- Click on “renew selected items” Watch to see the system display successful renewals or a message that not all items were renewed.
- Return those items and order another copy.
Remember, overdue items can not be renewed online. Call the circulation desk at 419-289-5400, ext 5400, if you need help with renewing SearchOhio resources.