Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022 Views: 29
No. Students have the option of using Pick-Up-Anywhere when requesting OhioLINK books and materials.Choose another OhioLINK member library as your delivery option.
From the OhioLINK "How to" pages:
Books and some audiovisual materials can be requested from other member libraries:
- Locate the desired book or AV item in the OhioLINK catalog.
- Click REQUEST THIS ITEM.
- Select your institution from the list.
- Fill in your name and ID number.
- Select where you want to pick up the item; you can pick it up at any OhioLINK library that is most convenient to you.
- The system chooses a lending library and sends the request.
- The item is delivered within 2-3 days to the pickup location you requested.
IMPORTANT: If using Pick-up-Anywhere, be sure to take your AU ID with you when retrieving the requested item. Identification will be required.