Answered By: Judi Humphrey Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022 Views: 21
Answered By: Judi Humphrey
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2022 Views: 21
Yes. Items may be renewed providing the owning institution allows for renewals. You may renew:
- In person: Archer Library or Seminary Library (ATS)
- By phone: Archer Library 419-289-5400 or Seminary Library 419-289-5159
- Online: Before the item is due using My Library Account.
Need help renewing online?
- Enter your name and 7 digit AU ID number, click submit
- Click the "items checked out link" to view your record.
- Renew all or renew selected items.
- Select 'yes' to proceed.
- Check to see that your items have been renewed.
- Be sure to make note of the new due date.