Answered By: Daniel O'Brien Last Updated: Jun 05, 2023 Views: 21
As of 2019 all Ashland Theological Seminary dissertations are uploaded to the OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertation Database, and are available to search and download. To get to ATS dissertations, complete the following steps:
1. Go to the ETD by clicking on this link: etd.ohiolink.edu
2. Enter search terms in the search bar to search for dissertations. If you want to browse through ATS dissertations, next click the "Participating Institutions" hyperlink under the search bar.
3. Click the "Ashland University" hyperlink from the list of schools on the next page.
4. Click the "Submission Sites" hyperlink under the "Browse ETDs" box on the left side of the next page.
5. Click the "Ashland Theological Seminary" hyperlink from the list of Submission Sites.
6. You are now browsing all uploaded dissertations from ATS to the ETD. Click on a title to view the detailed information, and you can click the PDF link under "Files" to download, view, or print the dissertation.
ATS Library Staff •
Digital Services Librarian
Sarah Thomas, MLIS, MABS
Visit ATS Library
910 Center Street
Ashland, OH 44805
ATS Website & LibGuide
Visit the Ashland Theological Seminary Library website and Library Guide for information and collection resources.
About ATS Library
ATS Library hours, collections, and policies differ from Archer Library. ATS Library is located on Center Street, minutes from main campus.